Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's been a long time

It might've been a long time but I'm I'm wanna make up for lost time by trying to post as many blogs as I can. I will eventually move from the Victoria Advocate site. The advocate site has been to my liking for five years but I think it's time to move on, so I can write an uninhibited blog.I would like to remain in good standing because of the outreach to correct some myths and to give another point of view, that is currently lacking.

The locals in Victoria,Texas got a illegal immigrant bashing thread, to keep them busy for while. They usually post redundant statements and follow-up redundant sayings like " I welcome legal immigration," which is code for " don't call me a racist."A blogger with moxie has returned to give the locals, a run for their money. The blogger's name is wendymiller22 from Edna,Texas.

I will we'll be blogging about my favorite topics such as national politics and will add some local flavor.

No comments: